Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Prayer Buddy Reveal - Better Late Than Never

I'm a huge slacker!  Sorry, Carolynne from "Team of 3."  I just sent you an email about you being my Prayer Buddy a little while ago.  Thank you very much for posting your recipe and meal ideas on your blog, because they have been helpful to me.  I have found several new favorites, and I look forward to trying more in the future.

"Prayerful Journey" from the blog, "Living God's Will" prayed for me.  Thank you so much!  We had actually acquainted ourselves with each other shortly before the Advent Prayer Buddy time period began, so I was very surprised to get an e-mail from her!

Thank you to Mrs. Henderson from "The Henderson Story" for organizing the Advent Prayer Buddy event.  It is really awesome to be able to get to know other bloggers that I haven't necessarily been acquainted with.

1 comment:

  1. You need help to solve your infertility problems and get pregnant? contact Dr fiokpor solution home on this email address fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com I am from the state, I have been trying to conceive for years, i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing happened. The doctor said that me and my husband are OK and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great Man who helped her to get back her Divorce husband with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact Dr Fiokpor on his email fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com after interacting with him he instructed me on what to do, after that i should have sex with my partner, And i did have sex, within few weeks i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant please contact him or through His web address http://fiokporspiritualtemple.webs.tr He will also do it for you. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete