Friday, September 20, 2013

Update!

Well, that wasn't very nice of me. I don't want to pretend I'm more important that I am, but I hope I didn't worry any of you with my absence.

Everything is going well.

I had my baby! Yay!

There were some minor complications with the baby bring breech and amniotic fluid leakage, but I was able to have a c-section, and the baby and I are both fine. The recovery was long and rough at times, but I feel my lap surgery last summer helped prepare me.

Can you stand the suspense!?!  It's a boy!!!  We let it be a surprise, and it was so much fun to find out in the operating room!

Well, I have a lot of catching up to do with all of the IF blogs...  I look forward to seeing what some of you are up to!!   I'm not sure where God has my journey taking me next, of course.  Will IF be a part of my future? I guess I will be finding out as my husband and I discern our path.

I truly hope all of you are well.  I have been offering up my sufferings for you--all through my pregnancy...during my labor...through the uncertainty...during the pain of recovery...and now with sleep deprivation and a fussy little boy.  I know that God has used these offerings for His glory.

Talk soon!

5 comments:

  1. It is so good to see you back! Congratulations on your baby boy!! I look forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Simply wonderful to hear an update. So happy for you and for the brand new miracle. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need help to solve your infertility problems and get pregnant? contact Dr fiokpor solution home on this email address fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com I am from the state, I have been trying to conceive for years, i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing happened. The doctor said that me and my husband are OK and I don’t know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great Man who helped her to get back her Divorce husband with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact Dr Fiokpor on his email fiokporspiritualtemple@gmail.com after interacting with him he instructed me on what to do, after that i should have sex with my partner, And i did have sex, within few weeks i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am pregnant. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant please contact him or through His web address http://fiokporspiritualtemple.webs.tr He will also do it for you. THANKS.

    ReplyDelete